The Makita Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor is engineered with a piston and the big bore to enhance for higher two nailer output and is characterized with less noise together with an overall improved site performance. All who are interested in power and general performance have no otherwise than to trust the Makita MAC5200. The air compressor features rugged wheels, foldable handles for easy storage among many more.
Features and Specifications
- Performance: maximum performance necessitated by the strong cast iron and the Big Bore cylinder
- Power: at 90 PSI, it gives power of 6.5 CFM which is powerful enough for use in running 2 frame nailers.
- Durability: eight inch air filled wheels makes the model portable and durable
- Convenience: has an oil slight glass and oil drain that are conveniently located hence easy maintenance and access
- Horsepower: 3.0
- Tank: 5.2 gal
- Pump : the pump is oil lubricated
- Net Weight: it weighs 88 pounds
- Size: It measures 29 inches by 19 inches by 19.5 inches
- Ampere: rate 13.8 A
- Maximum pressure: 140 PSI
The MAC5200 has been designed and engineered to give maximum output with very minimal noise being produced. It is a model that assured you of high output at very low maintenance. Its power ensures that results are delivered even under very tough job conditions. It power more Makita Mac2400
This is just one other invention and engineering works that confirms that Makita is concerned with the interests of the consumers. It is a best-in-class innovation and engineering.
About Makita MAC5200 Big Bore Air Compressors
Designed the Big Bore pump together with a cast iron cylinder, the MAC5200 has a greater bore & stroke hence less noise, increased compression together with faster recovery.
The cast iron is purposefully used in the design to ensure increased durability regardless of the nature of the job site environments and conditions. Just like all the other Makita Big Bore compressors, the MAC5200 is also equipped with large filters and is oil lubricated for greater efficiency as well as increased intake of air. In a nutshell, the MAC5200 delivers industrial power, results and doesn’t compromise durability.
Warranty and Protection
All the Makita tools have thoroughly been tested and inspected before being dispatched for the market. Within thirty days of purchase, if you are not satisfied with the MAC5200, you can return it for a replacement or a refund. For a period of one year, their tools are warranted for being free from any workmanship defects. In case of development of any problem within a year of purchase, the COMPLETE tool should be returned to any of the authorized dealers or the Makita Factory for repair or replacement.
- It is rated at 13.8 Ampere, 12 Volts and 1800 watts
- It is a Low Profile model with a foldable handle for easy storage
- Has rugged wheels hence Job-site portability
- Has an in-built storage compartment for convenient storage of air fittings & accessories
- Additional motor protection is made possible by the in-built thermal overload
- The oil drain is conveniently positioned at the front of the pump
- Has a cast iron pump, a Big Bore cylinder together with a piston that have been engineered for faster recovery together with improved performance
- The cast iron is durable hence reducing the effects of wear and tear hence improved pump life
- It has an oil lubricated pump for reduced wear and cool running temperatures.
- Has a powerful motor (3.0 HP) that produces 6.5 CFM @ 90 PSI hence increased productivity
- Has an air hose pipe wrap that stores 50 feet of 3/8″ horse.
- It has tool hangers for storing tools whenever they aren’t in use.
- Has an oil-sight glass that helps in easy, fast & efficient maintenance
- Has a finned-discharge tube system used for reduction of air moisture and increasing dissipation of heat
- It is compactly built hence easy to transport and to store
- It has been designed with much power to drive two frame nailers
- It has been constructed with durable materials
- It has tested and proven improved levels of performance
- It is easy to operate and to maintain
The Makita Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor MAC5200 is one convenient model that the portable air compressor market has to offer us today. It is a model that has been engineered for maximum performance. Durability has been factored in the design, same as easy operation and maintenance. Its compact design, in addition to its foldable handles makes it one of the most convenient models not only on site but also in storage. All in all, you will not find an air compressor model with such levels of performance and such levels of reduced noise at the price range that the Makita Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor MAC5200 goes for.